Hello, my Lovelies! If you are a reoccurring reader of my blog, you will know how fond I am of sheet masks and Asian beauty products, so when the lovely Lisa and Madoka from B Beauty Limited offered to send me one of their Japanese Sheet Masks, I was ecstatic and could not wait to try one out!
Each of the cotton infused sheet masks are extremely kind and gentle on the skin, as they contain aloe vera which leaves your skin feeling soothed and moisturised.
I received the Papaya sheet mask, and without the company knowing they actually sent me a mask which brightens the skin, which is what I always look for in a mask!
The effects of Papaya extracts include :
- They are used for their significant antibacterial properties and have been used in the treatments of cuts, rashes, stings and burns.
- It can be used as an effective, nonabrasive exfoliant, in which an enzyme in the fruit, papain, helps to remove impurities and slough away dead skin cells.
- Lightens your skin complexion, as it contains natural bleaching properties.
- It’s cleansing properties clear the skin of impurities, and the vitamin C also helps to protect your skin from sun damage.
- With Papayas being rich in water content it helps to keep the skin, soft and nourished.
- The papain enzyme in Papaya has skin-cleansing properties that help to unclog pores, which prevents acne and pimples.
- Beneficial for lightening skin spots and removing tan from your skin due to its several enzymes properties. It helps to treat black spots, acne spots and brown spots so overall Papaya will tone the skin and improve the complexion.
- Papaya can also be used to diminish the appearance of wrinkles as well as crow’s feet. The antioxidant properties that help reduce the appearance of crow’s feet around the outer corners of your eyes as well as wrinkles around the mouth or forehead.
Before I used the mask I had a breakout on my chin which included some white heads and pimples, as well as some dark spots and clogged pores which I am always wanting to banish!
I began my cleansing my skin using coconut oil as normal, and then thoroughly dried my face before applying the mask for 20 minutes. On application of the mask, my skin didn’t feel tight or uncomfortable, as I could feel my skin beginning to be soothed and overall I felt relaxed and enjoyed the experience of wearing the sheet mask.
When it came to peeling of the mask, it was incredibly easy and there was no messiness, which is one of the main reasons why I adore sheet masks. I then began to massage the serum into my skin, and my skin instantly looked brighter and fresher, as well as my pores looking deeply cleansed and overall detoxed.
Overall I was highly impressed by the mask, and with them being so affordable and with such a wide range available , I would highly recommend you pick some up for your next pamper night!
You can browse their range of masks at www.bbeautylimited.com
RRP : £2.49
I would like to say thank you to BBeauty Limited for sending me one of their fabulous masks, and would most certainly like to try out more from the range in the future. I hope you enjoyed this post!
thank-you for reading
lots of love